Unlike hand mixing, the Malcom SPS Solder Paste Mixer is a non contaminating mixer which utilizes pseudo planetary motion to stir the solder paste. The SPS-1 provides uniform paste consistency regardless of operator skill. The paste temperature rises due to friction, enabling control over the solder paste viscosity. Now a solder paste can be pulled from the refrigerator and ready on the stencil, in less than 15 minutes!
The SPS employs a pseudo-planetary motion whereas the solder paste container rotates slowly at the end of an arm which spins rapidly. The resulting centrifuge force causes the solder paste within the container to repeatedly fold over itself, thereby mixing and softening itself.
There are three models available:
- SPS-1: Single paste jar softener
- SPS-2: Dual paste jar softener
- SPS-5: Dual paste cartridge softener
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Uses airtight containers so oxidation and humidity are no longer a concern.
- Automated operation assures gentile softening, and unlike hand mixing, provides even consistency.
- From refrigerator to screen printer in less than 15 minutes.
- Centrifuge is self-balancing and has an off balance safety detector.
* Specifications subject to change without notice.
||under 0.5 kgf/sqcm
|Built in timer
||Settable from 1 to 99 minutes
|Paste temperature rise
||0 to 25 C in less than 15 minutes
|Paste container sizes
|| SPS-1: 500g, 1kg, or etc.
SPS-2: Up to 1kg
SPS-5: Up to 2kg cartridge
|| SPS-1: Auto-balancing
SPS_2: Dual Jars
SPS-5: Dual Cartridge
||Door switch and lock
Unbalanced motion detector
||100VAC, 110VAC or 220Vac 30W 50/60Hz
||Four(4) X AA batteries for Auto-balancer (SPS-1)
|| SPS-1: 20kg
|| SPS-1: 15"(L) X 15"(W) X 15"(H)
SPS-2: 15"(L) X 15"(W) X 15"(H)
SPS-5: 22"(L) X 22"(W) X 25"(H)